Vance-Granville Community College
WebAdvisor Help Desk Request
* First two characters of the default password are capitalized. Note: Once logged in, the system will require you to reset your password.
* Can't remember your password? Check your hint before placing a help desk request. Enter UserId, leave password blank and click on the hint box.
* Passwords must contain at least one letter, one number and be 6 to 9 characters in length.
* Passwords are case sensitive, so make sure Caps Lock key is set appropriately.
* If you can log into WebAdvisor, but are having difficulty logging into Moodle, you will need to enter a help desk request. Note: Moodle is usually not accessible until first day of class.
User Id Help
Can't remember your login? Click on "I'm new to WebAdvisor".
Use the same login ID for WebAdvisor and Moodle.
Never enter you social security number when filling out your help desk request.
Logins and passwords cannot be emailed for security reasons, therefore you must provide a daytime contact phone number.
7 digit ID number
Description of Problem or specific request:
Do Not Fill This Out